Maggie! Hanging out on the rug. She is so dramatic when she gets hot. She rolls around on the ground and lays right in front of the A/C at night. She's pretty sweet though. Look at that face!
Baby Mireya on our way to see the boys on their well drilling trip. She is such an angelic baby.
Pumpkin season in Burkina. As far as the eye can see, there are stacks of pumpkins. This woman is guarding hers. Ya never know if someone is going to pull over and load up!
Our youth are so special. I can't think of any other 9th to 12th graders who beg to watch Secret Church on a Saturday night. They take their faith very seriously, and I love watching them grow. This particular Secret Church was about how to study your Bible. I think they all got something from it!
I love a good iPhone pic. This is Bingo Market (well, most of it. I took it from the car). This is where we do most of our grocery shopping. It is about the size of a nice gas station, but it has all the necessities (ground beef, cheese (usually), canned goods, and Pringles).
The majority of people in Ouaga get around via moto. They are all over the road at all times. It can be quite stressful, but you maneuver and use your horn. :)
Another Maggie picture. She has a new favorite sleeping place --- the bottom of the closet. She loves to crawl up in Seth's clothes and fall asleep. It's kinda cute, so we let her.
All aboard! Never say "I don't have room for that in my car". It is always untrue. All I know is I would not want to be the guy in the back!
(photo props to my friend Molly who took this because I was driving)


No comments:
Post a Comment