This is my first blog. Ever. Well, with the exception of Xanga, but we all had one of those. Anyway, this blog is intended to record all of my European adventures this summer. 7 weeks is a longggg time to go without talking to all the ones I love. I thought this would be a creative way to keep my mother informed on what is going in my life so she can make sure her baby is ok.
I also want this to be a tool for anyone who plans to take a trip to Europe in the future. So much more planning has gone into this trip than I could have fathomed, and we haven't really even booked anything yet. Maybe I'll look back and see the time I wasted planning things I cannot control. I'm unorganized at everything else in life (mostly school) except for planning this trip. I need to accept that it will be the most amazing time, but I cannot pin down every detail. Positivity.
Sounds exciting! I'm a little jealous! Looking forward to hearing about everything.
ReplyDelete