If you add in an index of 95°F, 3 days and nights, and organic meat, you get the highlight of my afternoon.
All morning, Seth and I kept smelling something dreadful. I mean absolutely terrible. We began searching high and low for dead animals. Growing up on a farm, you get a lot of critters in your house, and I was convinced one had died in my house. The search continued and we began moving furniture, cleaning as we went. It only got stronger in the kitchen, but that wasn't very helpful. We moved into the pantry, and we were knocked over by the putrid smell.
Voila! I cleaned out the freezer 3 days ago and stacked our ground beef on top of the freezer until I had a place to put it. Then I walked away and forgot all about it. Until this afternoon! Sheesh! I did not take a picture, and you can thank me. It was hairy and green. If it weren't for chicken, I would consider becoming a vegetarian...
No comments:
Post a Comment