As hot season picks up, they are still committed. Youth in the States would never have so much fun without electricity. We are looking for a solution to our power problems. We currently have power cuts every Thursday just as youth group is getting underway. No electricity means no lights, no fans (add in 30 sweaty teenagers plus 104 degrees), no projector with words for worship, and no piano for worship. The kids don't even pay it notice. I can't imagine a youth group in the States being so carefree without an A/C (which our group has never had) in such heat. I know I would've struggled as a high schooler. They are troopers and never complain. It is us adults who struggle. Our youth never cease to amaze me!
We are blessed to have so many talented students. They lead worship on their own and have grown immensely.
| Seth and I are not gamers. We don't know fun games. Luckily, we have student leaders who bring the fun every week. We play a lot of Murder in the Dark games due to power cuts. |
| Ready for Bible study! Forget chairs. Our kids have a tiled floor and maybe a couch cushion. They are hardcore! |

No comments:
Post a Comment