Monday, May 16, 2011

1 week.

I'm sure you are as ready as I am for Sunday so you can stop reading about my adventures in Clinton.
But. I am where God wants me for right now. I am learning so much about myself and having a peaceful week preparing for my trip. This past weekend was amazing. My friend (also named Rebecca) got married, Helen had a birthday, I got to spend time with my sweet parents, Seth came back from Africa, and I had a birthday party. All things I love.
A few highlights: spending time with sweet friends who are so encouraging, my French birthday/going away cake (thanks Auntie Linda), writing my speeches and papers for my maymester class (3/5 doneskis today), and relaxing.
In exactly one week, I will be in Paris, hopefully eating crepes. I'm not gonna lie, French food isn't my absolute favorite with the duck, lamb, leeks, raw eggs, and whatever else it is. But, I love a crepe. Any kind of crepe. So, this summer looks promising.
A week from Tuesday I will be in London. That is what I am looking forward to the most. I love London. Possibly my favorite place in the world (next to the Neshoba County Fair, a hot day on the beach, and Harry Potter land). I can't wait to go! I watched a good movie the other day (The Young Victoria) and it multiplied my excitement. I'm trying to squeeze in a trip to the Victoria and Albert museum now. How on earth did I think 4 days was enough?!
This week is going to be kind of rough. I'm in the midst of several projects for my class, packing, and seeing loved ones. I'm trying really hard to manage my time, but I wish there was about 40 hours in a day, then I might get everything done. Might. Pray I will use this week as a time of preparation. 7 weeks sounds like a long time, but it's just like kamp with a k...times 2. Totally doable.
A bientot, mes amis!

P.S. I can't figure out how to post pictures. So if any has any tips, holla at ya girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment