Monday, May 23, 2011

Well, twice in one day.

It's the end of my day in France. At 9:15. I'm a sleepy girl.
I hate to blog twice in a day. But I didn't do my day justice earlier.
Well, it's been a wild day. We went to Alex's apartment, walked around aimlessly, and wound up at the Sacre Coeur (one of my favorite spots in Paris). Zach and I walked around the church and the Montmartre. And I got pickpocketed. The little booger. But he only got away with my coin purse of a few Euro coins. But still, the little booger. Then my credit card wouldn't work. It's been a big day.
But, I get to stay with some really fun people and a cute baby. And I had a 7Up today, first one in at least forever. Plus plus plus.

Well, I'll be in London until Friday. But I'll post as soon as I can.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment