Monday, May 9, 2011

2 weeks.

Only 5 1/2 days till France! Ah.
I'm so excited. Can't believe it so soon. But I'm glad because I don't think I will be able to control my excitement much longer.

Well. I'm currently taking a Maymester course. Professional Communications. Out of all my required classes for English Lit (Shakespeare, British Romantic Poetry, and Analysis of Literature), it is the only class I have left to take. And I view it as such. I'm hoping my attitude improves. It's only 10 days, 9 more to go. In my 3 years of college, I've never had class at 8 in the morning, let alone for 4 straight hours. Let's hope this is a one time thing.

Life has been busy this week. I finished class last Tuesday, finished with decent grades (boo poetry). I moved out of my apartment, and I am sure I won't/don't miss it. However, the smell has carried over to my new home. Which is sad. Yesterday was Mother's day. For those of you who don't know my mom, she's awesome. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know in the world. She is the best listener and has the warmest, tightest hugs. She is everything I hope to be as a woman of God, mother, wife, and friend. Anyway, let's just settle with saying---I'm blessed. Another blessing is Seth (my shawty) is in South Africa right now, which is also a big deal. We're such travelers. He's helping in an orphanage there. He has such a solid faith, and I can't wait to hear all of his stories. Pray for him as he continues his work for the Kingdom.
*Also, my sister (Michele) has a big birthday tomorrow. Because she is rather old, I won't share details. But, I love her. Happy birthday, big sis! I hope it's magical!

Today, Kelly and I spent a few hours (as usual) looking for a hostel in Rome. We've decided we are going to go there then see where the road leads us. After all, if all roads lead to Rome, surely one or two leads out. We found a semi-snazzy hostel (I mean, I don't know how to describe hostels). My hope is that it isn't shady and the staff speaks English. Because I sure don't speak Italian.
I'm debating a trip to Brussels, Belgium with my pal, Madeline during our stay in France. I know it sounds random, but I've been researching. And it looks so awesome. And only like an hour away is this town called Bruges. It's the Venice of Beligium. Google pic it. And I found this hotel I love---the Bloom. I really hope we get to go.... Cross your fingers.

K. Well, Maymester calls. Part of my homework assignment was to take a personality test. I'm an ISFJ according to Meyers-Briggs. Whatever that means. Introvert? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment