Last day. And I am so sad.
We got to sleep a little later today. We went to the market and ate lunch. I love bartering with people. Especially when you're super sweet about, something Frank Moore probably doesn't agree. I would offer a price and then say (in bad French) "And I'll give you that price only because I like you". I did all the bartering, not Seth. He was quite indifferent. Emily and I just had a peachy time walking around. We ate lunch at Coq Bleu and now we are packing up. Going to the airport tonight. Flying out at about 9:00 BF time. Then Paris for 7, yes 7, hours. I can't believe I'm going to be in my city for that long and not get to see the Tower. But it's ok. It probably wouldn't be my smartest decision.
Home is always good. But it's a little tender to leave. I know I'm going back to write papers, teach one more final week, and get in the tizzy of the holidays. I'm gonna miss this life. Maybe one day this will be my reality. I'm trying not to think about what all awaits me at home because it's so overwhelming. Why is it that way? Something for me to think on during my 24 hour trip back.
I'll let ya know when I'm home safe and sound. I'll also post a few pictures. Au revoir!
We got to sleep a little later today. We went to the market and ate lunch. I love bartering with people. Especially when you're super sweet about, something Frank Moore probably doesn't agree. I would offer a price and then say (in bad French) "And I'll give you that price only because I like you". I did all the bartering, not Seth. He was quite indifferent. Emily and I just had a peachy time walking around. We ate lunch at Coq Bleu and now we are packing up. Going to the airport tonight. Flying out at about 9:00 BF time. Then Paris for 7, yes 7, hours. I can't believe I'm going to be in my city for that long and not get to see the Tower. But it's ok. It probably wouldn't be my smartest decision.
Home is always good. But it's a little tender to leave. I know I'm going back to write papers, teach one more final week, and get in the tizzy of the holidays. I'm gonna miss this life. Maybe one day this will be my reality. I'm trying not to think about what all awaits me at home because it's so overwhelming. Why is it that way? Something for me to think on during my 24 hour trip back.
I'll let ya know when I'm home safe and sound. I'll also post a few pictures. Au revoir!
No comments:
Post a Comment