I would put a day number for this, but when you travel for this long, days become multiple. To God be the glory, our flights were all on time. We had plenty of time to make connections. I got such good rest during our nearly 7 hour layover in Paris, much to my surprise. I watched a few good movies between here and there.
When we got off the plane, Seth and I were amazed at how good we felt. We left Ouga at 9 o'clock Friday night and got to Jackson at about 8 o'clock Saturday night. Seth and I sat by each other every flight. Good to have a shoulder to lean on. I even got a window seat for two of them (Kelly, are you jealous?!).
Beka (Seth's sister) and her boyfriend Cody came and got us from the airport. We had fun talking to them on the way back. We had Newk's for dinner, unpacked, and slept for almost 12 hours.
It was a good day.
Now, to process. Seth processes more than anyone I have ever encountered. I can pretty much instantly tell you what I think. After this trip, there is so much to think over. As you read this, please say a prayer for me and Seth. Hopefully, this trip was a small taste of our future. And God is continuing to move our hearts in a direction. We may not know the what or the where, but it's gonna happen. Please (x10) pray for us and God's work that He has designed for us.
Pictures coming soon!
When we got off the plane, Seth and I were amazed at how good we felt. We left Ouga at 9 o'clock Friday night and got to Jackson at about 8 o'clock Saturday night. Seth and I sat by each other every flight. Good to have a shoulder to lean on. I even got a window seat for two of them (Kelly, are you jealous?!).
Beka (Seth's sister) and her boyfriend Cody came and got us from the airport. We had fun talking to them on the way back. We had Newk's for dinner, unpacked, and slept for almost 12 hours.
It was a good day.
Now, to process. Seth processes more than anyone I have ever encountered. I can pretty much instantly tell you what I think. After this trip, there is so much to think over. As you read this, please say a prayer for me and Seth. Hopefully, this trip was a small taste of our future. And God is continuing to move our hearts in a direction. We may not know the what or the where, but it's gonna happen. Please (x10) pray for us and God's work that He has designed for us.
Pictures coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment